Amazon

Friday, March 25, 2011

Earth Hour 2011

By: Percy R. Lugue



The land is mine and you are but aliens and my tenants. Throughout the country that you hold as a possession, you must provide for the redemption of the land. 
Lev. 25:23-24

One Voice was composed by the prolific Barry Manilow. According to him, he composed this beautiful song while he was dreaming. I thought this is an apt theme song whenever we celebrate Earth Hour. In the dark when all the lights are turned off I sing my One small Voice of concern for Mother Earth. And I always hope this One Voice will rub off on others so that they too may share their One Voice and together we create a beautiful loud symphony of voices crying out our Dreams for Mother Earth.



This is another version of "One Voice" sung by Kelly Clarkson with some of the other American Idols winners. Another poignant rendition if I may do say so myself.



Switch off your lights tonight at 8:30pm and celebrate your commitment to the Planet with the people of the World.

Advertisements:
"Earth Hour 2009" Hoodie (dark)The 11th HourEarth's Final Hour: Are We Really Running Out of Time?

2 comments: